Bringing Africa’s transport infrastructure industry under one roof
7 EVENTS UNDER 1 ROOF – GIVING YOU ACCESS TO THE ENTIRE AFRICAN TRANSPORT INFRASTRUCTURE VALUE CHAIN
Now in its 10th year, Transport Evolution Africa Forum & Expo is Africa’s largest transport event and is the annual meeting place for the region’s port, rail and road transport professionals.
The strategic Forum will tackle AfCFTA implementation, infrastructure investments, and cross border trade policies head-on while the B2B expo will give solution providers the opportunity to showcase their global innovations.
Transport Evolution African Forum & Expo will be held from 28 – 29 September 2022, at the Inkosi Albert Luthuli ICC Complex (Durban ICC), South Africa and is co-located with The Big 5 Construct KZN, The Transport CEO Forum, Women in Transport Awards, Trade & Logistics Evolution and the Roads Evolution Forum & Showcase. To find out how you can get involved – contact Natalie Kruger on +27 21 700 5506.
What to expect in 2022:
The Expo, as you know it and love it, returns in 2022
leading equipment and solution providers
- The African Free Trade Area Agreement – Bold moves made
- The future of Ports
- Rail Integration through technology
- Road Corridors and networks
- Smart Mobility
- Finance & Governance
- Connected and Inclusive policies for economic growth
WOMEN ON THE MOVE
29 September 2022, Durban ICC.
Nominate a woman that should be recognised as trailblazer in the transport sector.
Sponsorship Contact Le-Ann Hare on 0833758950 or firstname.lastname@example.org
New in 2022!
- TRANSPORT EVOLUTION CONFIDENCE INDEX (TECIX): In partnership with Moore Global, Transport Evolution will be launching a comprehensive analytical report on the industry progress and achievements to be measured on an annual basis.
- TRANSPORT EVOLUTION LEARNING ACADEMY: Striving to develop practical hands on training and provide continuous learning on innovative technologies, systems and materials within all pillars across the transport sector.
- TRANSPORT CEO FORUM: An exclusive gathering of African port and rail CEO’s. (invite only)
- CO-LOCATED EVENTS: Co-located with The Big 5 Construct KZN: KwaZulu-Natal’s MUST
ATTEND building and construction event, Trade and Logistics Evolution and Roads Evolution Forum & Showcase.
“Well done to the team. This was my first experience of the event and was impressed, made good contacts and look forward to further involvement.”
“Excellent content covered at the conference, It is an event not to be missed, by both Rail and Port professionals.”
“It was a privilege to have participated at the 2017 forum. Being able to hear about the outstanding projects taking place all over the continent and having the opportunity to share our experience was wonderful. Congratulations to all of you for organizing such exchange of ideas.”
“It was a pleasure participating in the event. Thanks for the opportunity to share our views and make a contribution towards the improvement of our regional corridors.”
Latest industry news
A detailed set of enhanced health and safety measures to ensure the successful integration of exhibitions and events post-COVID-19.