Call for papers now open!
The research and production for the Transport Evolution Africa Forum is now underway, with the event scheduled to take place from 28 – 29 September in Durban, South Africa. Abstracts are now invited for the 2022 Forum, with the advisory board keen to receive submissions. All submissions addressing port, rail and road-related topics will be considered, suggested focused areas include:
- The African Free Trade Area Agreement – Bold moves made
- The future of Ports
- Rail Integration through technology
- Road Corridors and networks
- Smart Mobility
- Finance & Governance
- Connected and Inclusive policies for economic growth
- Please complete the form, which can be downloaded below and send with an abstract (summary) of your paper
- Include a short author’s biography, together with co-authors’ biographies (maximum of 2), if applicable
- Your abstract should be approximately 2 paragraphs and explain the content of your paper with the issues covered
- Recommended length no more than 300 words
- Deadline close of business 13 May 2022.
For more information regarding the programme or your abstract contact the Programme Director, Lindiwe Nkosi on +27 21 700 5584. Abstract submission deadline is Friday, 13 May 2022.
Download the submission form and lead the conversation around the evolution of the transport sector.