Dube Cargo Terminal is a division of Dube TradePort Special Economic Zone, responsible for processing international and domestic cargo at Durban’s King Shaka International Airport.
Dube Cargo Terminal
- Has a SARS Customs licence, as the Port of Entry by air for Durban, CAA-approved and is a Part 108-compliant facility.
- Has a fleet of Bonded Trucks
- Has a Cold Storage Facility
- Recorded Zero-Cargo-Loss since beginning operations.
- Operational 24/7 without-extra-fees
- Maintains operational SLA Performance above 99%