28 – 29 September 2022Inkosi Albert Luthuli ICC Complex,RSA
20-21 September 2023Inkosi Albert Luthuli ICC Complex (Durban ICC), South Africa
Nomination Deadline: 31 August 2022
For more information on the Women in Transport Awards, contact:Vanessa LeykaE: email@example.com T: +27 73 019 4473
"*" indicates required fields
Maximum number of nominees reached.
• Anyone can nominate an individual, company, government department or NGO organisation for a Women in Transport Award.
• Self-nomination is allowed.
• There is no cost to submit a nomination form.
• No incomplete entry forms will be considered.
• Only organisations based and active within Africa qualify to enter.
• Only Individuals who are citizens (or have permanent resident status) of one of
Africa’s countries qualify to enter and must be over 18 years.
• Nominations may only be complete on the nomination form as provided.
• Entries may be made for more than one category.
• An independent judging panel made up of experts – industry leaders - will assess
the entries. Nominations will be judged on how well they meet the published criteria for each category and not judged against each other. Judges look for clear and concise applications; examples may be used to demonstrate how the nominee meets the criteria of the category – but must stay within the criteria maximum.
• Should the quality of entries not meet the standard required the judges reserve the right not to declare finalists and or a winner in a category.
• The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
• No company or organization may sponsor the category/s for which they have
submitted a nomination form. Should sponsorship take place post nominations, this will result in immediate withdrawal of the company and/or individuals entry.
• Entrants must also be prepared to meet and be interviewed by members of the media.
• The Awards logo will be provided to you for use on your websites, and your logo is required for our marketing material.
• No one acting as a Judge is eligible to enter, or to judge the entry of a company or department he or she may be employed by in any capacity.
• On conclusion of the Awards, all copies of submissions will be destroyed and therefore not returned.
• Entrants are advised to keep copies of their submissions, supporting documentation and other attachments. Information provided by entrants will be treated as confidential by all senior executives of dmg events and the Judges.
• By filling in the entry forms provided and submitting it to dmg events entrants are thereby acknowledging that all information supplied is correct to the best of their knowledge, and agree to be contacted for final phase auditing and related publishing purposes.
• The organisers reserve the right to cancel the awards should they deem necessary without any penality to the nominees.
• The judges’ decisions are final and awards will be made at their discretion.
• Not all the awards advertised will be awarded if the judges consider that the criteria have not been met.
dmg events is an organiser of face-to-face events and a publisher of trade magazines for the international Construction, Energy, Coatings, Transport, Hospitality & Design industries.